New Alder Solid Oak Ottoman Storage Bed
Width: 1490 mm
Length: 2060 mm
Width: 1650 mm
Length: 2160 mm
Width: 1950 mm
Length: 2160 mm
Height of Head End: 1030 mm
Standard Delivery Mainland UK – including Scottish Highlands, see below for postcode surcharge areas:
- Courier service to room of choice depending on accessibility
- Monday to Friday
- Estimated time 1 week
- Central Scotland surcharg for postcodes CA, DG, G, KA 1-26, 29 & 30; ML & TD
- Scottish Highlands surcharges may apply (free on orders over £600) for postcodes AB, DD, FK, KY, IV 1-28, 30-32, 36, 40-49, 52-56, 63; KW 1-3, 5-14, PA 1-19, 20-38, PH 1-26, 30-41, 49-50 and allow an extra week for delivery
NOTE: Before signing for courier delivery - Please check your packages for any signs of damage and if you do see evidence please open them to check the goods. If you accept the goods where packaging is damaged, please mark the delivery as damaged when signing or the courier will not accept responsibility should you later find any damage you hadn’t noticed. If you reject the goods please give the reason ‘damaged’.
Bedtime Local Delivery to London and the Home Counties. Please contact us for availability:
- Room of choice - please note that parking must available for the van to be left unattended while we are in your property. Please advise us in advance if we need to contact the local parking authority
- Mid week and Saturday service
- Additional services available eg. Assembly and Disposal - contact us to arrange
- Estimated time 2-3 weeks
This product comes flat packed with full assembly instructions. If you have not arranged for us to assemble for you, we will be happy to give you guidance over the phone or by email should you need it.
Once you have invested in your new product we feel it is important to give you advice to help it last for years to come.
When opening and closing your ottoman storage bed, please use even pressure from the centre to avoid damaging the mechanisms. However, should you encounter a problem we are able to supply replacement parts.
Frame style ottomans usually have a hand strap to assist you to open and close the bed gently and safely.
Bolts can work loose, particularly on metal frames. We suggest you check they are tightened regularly.