Width: 1480 mm
Length: 2040 mm
Width: 1640 mm
Length: 2130 mm
Head End Height: 1240 mm
Foot End Height: 965 mm
Distance floor to side rail: 280 mm
Standard Delivery England, Wales and most of Industrial Scotland:
- Courier service to door
- Monday to Friday
- Estimated time 1-3 days, we aim to dispatch orders received by 10am on the same day
- Surcharges may apply in certain areas of Scotland, quoted basis, please contact us for confirmation
NOTE: Before signing for courier delivery - Please check your packages for any signs of damage and if you do see evidence please open them to check the goods. If you accept the goods where packaging is damaged, please mark the delivery as damaged when signing or the courier will not accept responsibility should you later find any damage you hadn’t noticed. If you reject the goods please give the reason ‘damaged’.
Bedtime Local delivery to London and the Home Counties. Please contact us for availability:
- Room of choice - please note that parking must available for the van to be left unattended while we are in your property. Please advise us in advance if we need to contact the local parking authority
- Mid week and Saturday service
- Additional services available eg. Assembly and Disposal - contact us to arrange
- Estimated time 1-2 weeks
This product comes with full assembly instructions. If you have not arranged for us to assemble for you, we will be happy to give you guidance over the phone or by email should you need it.
Once you have invested in your new product we feel it is important to give you advice to help it last for years to come.
Bolts can work loose, particularly on metal frames. We suggest you check they are tightened regularly.
Slats can break when too much weight is placed on one small area. For example, the most common reasons are kneeling on the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed close to the side rails or children jumping on the bed.
If you do have a broken slat, it is important to deal with it quickly to avoid further slats breaking due to the stability being compromised.
Bed frames with centre rails and support legs: there must be a 5mm gap left between the support legs and the floor. Also, it is recommended that a non slip pad/castor cup is placed under each leg/foot if the bed frame is being placed on a wooden/laminate floor. This is to help prevent the legs from slipping and damaging the centre rail.