Medical Benefits From Memory Foam Support
On the quest for a more productive day, research has shown that a more productive sleep at night can be one of the healthiest solutions. Sleep requires relaxation, and that means sleeping a good night's sleep. Pressure on muscles must be evenly distributed throughout the body in a way that keeps our bodies fully relaxed, that means keeping the joints well accommodated. Memory foam does this in a very natural and relaxing way.
Many medical experts recommend memory foam mattresses for a healthier nights sleep. They have been implemented by medical establishments around the world due to the numerous health benefits they offer to patients by providing more favourable sleeping conditions. One of the main reasons that memory foam is used in medical facilities is because of its unique ability to improve circulation and therefore prevent things like bedsores forming.
The image below helps to highlight how the correct sleeping conditions have a positive effect on a large number of different areas of your body.
1) Head: Memory foam products can prevent or alleviate headaches, migraines, jaw ache, teeth grinding and tinnitus (Ringing in ears).
2) Neck: Correct alignment can alleviate general neck and tension pain, reduce discomfort due to vertebrae, nerve, numbness, ankylosing spondylitis (chronic inflammatory arthritis affecting spinal joints) spondyl arthropathies (like Reiters syndrome and psoriatic arthritis) pains.
3) Shoulders: Can reduce fibromyalgia (fibrositis) and frozen shoulder syndrome problems and pain.
4) Arms and Hands: Can relieve general arm and tennis elbow problems and alleviate pins and needles, numb arms and “dead hand” disorders.
5) Upper Back: Can reduce back, Kyphosis (curvature of the spine) and scoliosis pain and problems
6) Ribs and Rib Cage: Correct body posture can alleviate rib and ribcage pains, enhance breathing and therefore ease respiratory problems.
7) Lower Back: Full pelvic/lumbar support promotes complete spinal alignment and can greatly lessen lower back, sciatic, sacroiliac, joint, pubic symphysis, and coccygenic and nerve root pains.
8) Hips: Hip irritations and pain can be lessened by reducing pressure points. Provides excellent support after operations and during recovery.
9) Knees: Can mitigate aching knees, arthritic and cruciate ligament trouble. Provides excellent support after operations.
10) Ankles and Feet: By evenly distributing pressure, memory foam mattresses can ease and help problems due to restless leg syndrome, sore ankles and achilles tendon.
Mattresses made from memory foam keep the load properly supported, so that no one point is favoured over any other. Relaxation is the road to a good nights sleep, while getting tensionless, deep, well relaxed sleep, the individual can produce more and feel great doing it.
It doesn't cost the earth for a good nights sleep:
- Bedtime Store