Ashbourne Oak Frame
Width: 1460 mm
Length: 2040 mmKing
Width: 1613 mm
Length: 2120 mm
Head End Height: 1050 mm
Foot End Height: 400 mm
- Low Foot End 400 mm
- High Foot End 220 mm
Distance floor to side rail options: 220 mm
Standard Delivery England, Wales and most of Industrial Scotland:
- Courier service to door
- Monday to Friday
- Estimated time 7-8 working days
- Surcharges may apply in certain areas of Scotland, quoted basis, please contact us for availability and estimated delivery timescale
NOTE: Before signing for courier delivery - Please check your packages for any signs of damage and if you do see evidence please open them to check the goods. If you accept the goods where packaging is damaged, please mark the delivery as damaged when signing or the courier will not accept responsibility should you later find any damage you hadn’t noticed. If you reject the goods please give the reason ‘damaged’.
Bedtime Local Delivery to London and the Home Counties. Please contact us for availability:
- Room of choice - please note that parking must available for the van to be left unattended while we are in your property. Please advise us in advance if we need to contact the local parking authority
- Mid week and Saturday service
- Additional services available eg. Assembly and Disposal - contact us to arrange
- Estimated time 2 weeks
This product comes with full assembly instructions. If you have not arranged for us to assemble for you, we will be happy to give you guidance over the phone or by email should you need it.
Once you have invested in your new product we feel it is important to give you advice to help it last for years to come.
Bolts can work loose, particularly on metal frames. We suggest you check they are tightened regularly.
Bed frames It is recommended that a non slip pad/castor cup is placed under each leg/foot if the bed frame is being placed on a wooden/laminate floor. This is to help prevent the legs from slipping and damaging the floor or frame.